The Perspectives on Law seminar builds on, and grew out of, the CAL Read-ins. It allows students to take a step back from legal rules in various shapes and sizes–from the rule against perpetuities to The Rule of Law (aka the One Rule to Rule Them All)–and, in this way, to gain some perspective(s) on “the law”: the better to assess it with, paraphrasing the Brothers Grimm. Versions of the seminars have been taught in Toronto, Tel Aviv, and London.
- CAL Workshop: Anker September 19, 2017
- CAL Workshop: Stolzenberg February 20, 2018
- CAL Workshop: Ogle February 27, 2018
- CAL Workshop: Pachirat March 13, 2018
- CAL Workshop: Arbel March 27, 2018
#CAL TweetsMy Tweets
- Follow CAL Lab: Critical Analysis of Law @ UofT on WordPress.com